The BCBA exists solely to promote and support the development of trade, commerce and investment between UK and Canada by pro-actively connecting businesses, associations, individuals and government agencies.
- Actively supports and promotes the transatlantic business interests of its members.
- Provides a business networking forum for companies and individuals engaged in business between Canada and the UK.
- BCBA maintains a close working relationship with the British High Commission and its offices across Canada and provides a respected advocacy platform for members’ views.
- Cross-Promotion of other Chambers’ events and sharing of pertinent commercial information with BCBA members.
- Access to a wealth of Information. Through its various communications vehicles and direct access to the business communities and networks, your membership investment in the British Canadian Business Association opens the door to a wealth of information and business initiatives.
- New Business Accelerator Services:
- Tax desk – Free 30 minute discussion per member per annum
- Reduced hourly rates for Canadian A&A and BDO UK A&A Tax Services.
- Reduced rates for Outsourced services (bookkeeping, controllership, etc)
- Invitations to attend educational seminars on topics pertinent to our members (e.g. Personal/Business tax, accessing new markets such as Asia/Pacific/US)
- Access to BDO webinars/training of interest.
- Members receive $500.00 towards a New or pre owned MINI. Promotional code required and must be presented before test drive
- Individual membership
- Entrepreneur membership
- Corporate membership
Click here to learn about the different membership types.